Premier Estro Flavone with DIM - Estrogen/Hormone Support for Men & Women from Premier Research Labs
(Save 10% - use coupon code: Biotics10)
Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Non-GMO, Excipient Free!
Estro Flavone from Premier Research Labs is a natural estrogen support formula.
Healthy hormone balance is critical for every women to ensure optimal health. Taking a daily femal botanical formula with premier quality nutrients is a wise and essential choice in today's stressful environment.
Estro Flavone is a natural estrogen support formula for both men and women. It features a comprehensive botanical formula for healthy hormone support. This formula includes DIM (Diindolylmethane), a compound naturally found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli.
DIM helps promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity. This formula features two botanical support blends: Fem Phyto- Support and Estro ProBlend, for optimal nutritional effect.
- Natural Estrogen Support Formula
- Advanced Hormone Support for Women
- Works to detoxify bad estrogen from the body
- Contains Diindolylmethane (DIM)
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a phytonutrient and plant indole found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale. DIM promotes beneficial estrogen metabolism in both sexes by reducing the levels of 16-hydroxy estrogen metabolites and increasing the formation of 2-hydroxy estrogen metabolites, resulting in increased antioxidant activity.
Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
Other Ingredients: Plant-Source capsule (cellulose, water)
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily. For special programs recommended by your practitioner, up to 12 individual servings may be taken daily (1 serving=1 capsule).
QNOrganic.com is licensed to distribute nutritional supplements, foods and wellness products manufactured by Premier Research Labs, Austin, Texas, USA.