CogniTropic (Attention, Focus, Recall, Memory, Higher Thinking, Learning, Mood, Brain Function, Concentration, Restful Sleep) 150 Vcaps
CogniTropic, 150 Vcaps from Premier Research Labs
CogniTropic™ is an all-natural botanical formula scientifically targeted to promote Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factors (BDNF) and cognitive performance by boosting memory, higher thinking, attention, learning, mood and sleep.
These benefits are clinically supported for healthy young adults as well as older individuals with age-related memory issues.
This advanced brain support formula is the culmination of an emerging class of patent pending botanical compounds scientifically formulated to target cerebral performance boosting mental focus, attention, working memory, recall and recognition. New research demonstrates these ingredients may significantly promote Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factors (BDNF) levels, clinically supporting the cognitive functions specific to the ability to learn, manage information, focus and react.
BDNF is a member of the neurotrophin family of growth factors within the hippocampus, cortex and basal forebrain – areas vital to learning memory and higher thinking.All Natural, Clinically Studied Nutrients
CogniTropic™ is a new genre of world-class, full spectrum botanical ingredients combined together in one formula to deliver the cognitive results you have been waiting for. Leading the list of these clinically reviewed ingredients includes the well-researched, all-natural spearmint leaf, patented as Neumentix™, along with an extract of whole fruit from the Coffea arabica plant, patented as NeuroFactor™.
This is then anchored by a naturally fermented Choline L-Bitartrate (not the synthetic DL-tartaric acid form) and Organic Rosemary Leaf (noted from ancient times to be associated with “remembrance”). Never before has such an impressive lineup of all-natural, ingredient super-stars been assembled into one supplement without undesirable excipients.
Supports key cognitive functions including:
- Memory, higher thinking, learning and attention
- Promotes sleep and mood
- Helps promote levels of a key neuroprotein (BDNF) that
- declines as we age
- BDNF is involved in learning, memory and higher thinking
- Exercise: get regular exercise
- Avoid “junk foods”: avoid sugar, processed foods and high fructose corn syrup
- Deep sleep: get at least 5 continuous hours of sleep every night
- Meditation: de-stress with relaxing meditation techniques
- Sunlight: get at least 20 minutes of natural sunlight on the skin daily.
- Be Happy! choose to adopt a positive, happy attitude
- Reduction of oxidative stress.
- Increase in acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter actively involved in learning and memory processes.
- Neurogenesis, which promotes the healthy growth of new neurons
- Neuroprotection, which offers the ability to help keep neural cells healthy