Aloe Vera - Acemannan by Global Healing and Dr. Edward F. Group III
(Save 10% - Use Coupon Code: Global10)
The Highest Potency Aloe Vera Supplement Available!
Made With Inner Leaf Gel
Discover the luxurious power of nature's wonder plant with our premium organic freeze-dried inner-leaf aloe vera, renowned for its unmatched bioavailability. Meticulously harvested by hand and concentrated to yield the most significant amount of acemannan, the active ingredient that supports digestive health, boosts immunity, and soothes stressed tissue, our aloe vera capsules capture the extraordinary potential of natural remedies.
For over 4,000 years, aloe vera has been a revered staple in the world of wellness, admired for its gut-nourishing and immune-boosting properties. Elevate your health and wellbeing with the most concentrated and potent form of this "miracle plant" through our exclusive aloe vera capsules.
What Is Aloe Vera?
Aloe vera brings nature’s “miracle plant” to your diet with organic, freeze-dried, inner-leaf aloe vera powder. Aloe vera use dates back 4,000 years to ancient Egypt and people everywhere still include aloe vera in their healthy living routine. With a bioactive profile nearly identical to the living plant, our formula is the highest quality, most bioavailable, and most immunomodulatory aloe vera supplement available. No other product can match its polysaccharide and acemannan content — key nutrients for healthy immune and digestive systems.
Try our Aloe Vera and experience the gold standard!
Aloe Vera is a 200x concentrate formula that contains the most bio-available, certified-organic aloe with the highest amount of acemannan made today.
Acemannan is the active ingredient that supports the immune system, soothes irritation, and encourages a healthy gut environment.
Aloe Vera is aloin free and does not act as a harsh laxative, unlike many whole leaf aloe products.†
Aloe Vera is organic, freeze dried, inner leaf Aloe Vera powder. It has a bio-active profile nearly identical to natural Aloe Vera inner leaf gel and is the highest quality, most bioavailable, most immunomodulatory Aloe Vera available.
Absolutely no other Aloe Vera product can match its bioavailable polysaccharide and acemannan content.
Compare and see for yourself, Aloe Vera is the gold standard for Aloe Vera capsules!
QNOrganic has teamed up with Dr. Santiago Rodriguez, renowned as the foremost Aloe Vera authority in the world. Dr. Rodriguez revolutionized Aloe Vera farming and processing, and discovered the secret of stabilizing Acemannan, the healing molecule of the aloe plant.
Acemannan must be stabilized or the healing ability of the Aloe Vera is gone within 24 to 48 hours after the plant is cut. Acemannan (poly acethyl mannose) is one of the most effective health molecules ever consumed. In fact, when a women becomes pregnant, she creates mannose that optimizes the baby's immune, gut health, and stem cell support. Once the baby is born, the mother will also pass mannose to the baby through her breast milk.
As we age, our bodies still have the receptors that are looking for mannose. When we feed the body what it needs, it can heal itself! As Hippocrates, "The Father of Medicine",
wrote: "Let thy food be thy medicine."
The Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Aids in wound healing
- Anti-aging and anti-inflammatory
- Increases stem cell production 300% to 400%
- Improves metabolism
- Encourages normal pH levels
- Acts as a prebiotic for intestinal flora
- Incredible source of powerful antioxidants and vital nutrients
- Soothes the entire body, from the digestive tract to sore joints and muscles
- Excellent nutritional support for the liver
- Encourages normal lipid profiles and cardiovascular health
- Helps to enhance absorption of vitamins and other nutrients
- Supports vibrant, better looking skin
- Helps modulate the glycemic index
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Aloe Vera
1. Supports Digestion
Aloe Vera helps soothe and cleanse the digestive tract. When digestion is smooth and functioning properly, your body can better absorb nutrients to enhance your overall wellness.
2. Boosts Immune System
Aloe Vera has natural detoxifying properties that effectively cleanse the digestive and circulatory systems. As nutrient absorption accelerates, blood circulation is strengthened and provides more oxygen rich blood to cells, which in turn strengthen your immune system.
The rise in popularity of Aloe Vera has created an opportunity for fly-by-night operations to offer inferior products. In fact, some industry experts estimate up to 75% of Aloe Vera is either impure or void of beneficial nutrients. You can rest easy knowing that Aloe Vera is formulated with ultra high-quality, organic Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera juice is bulky and requires refrigeration. It’s not easy to travel with and not everyone likes the taste. Aloe Vera offers the benefits of Aloe Vera in an easy vegetarian capsule. Whether you’re at home or on the go, Aloe Vera is quick and simple.
Aloe Vera offers all the active ingredients found in Aloe Vera, including polysaccharides, glycoproteins, amino acids, vitamins and enzymes. It’s a great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. In particular, Aloe Vera offers mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are an active component.
Surprising Facts About Aloe Vera
- With a history that extends back 6,000 years, Aloe Vera is believed to have originated in the Sudan.
- Although it resembles a cactus, Aloe is a member of the lily family.
- There are 400 species of the Aloe Vera plant.
- Aloe's health benefits are supported by nearly 700 published scientific and clinical studies.
- Aloe Vera offers over 200 biologically active amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and enzymes.
- Both Ayurvedic medicine in India and Traditional Chinese Medicine utilize Aloe Vera.
- Aloe Vera is the second most frequently used ingredient in Hispanic culture and, in Asian culture, is second only to red ginseng.
- Native Americans called it the “Wand of the Heaven.”
Why is Aloe Vera the Best Aloe Vera Product Available?
- Produced with Aloe Vera (L.) grown in the hot and humid climate of the tropical volcanic island of Hainan.
- 200x concentrate formula contains the most bio-available certified-organic aloe high in acemannan.
- Contains a minimum 15% acemannan content with greater than 7% bioavailable and greater than 10% immunomodulatory.
- No preservatives, flavors, fillers, gluten, GMOs, or artificial colors.
- Easy vegetarian capsules have no bitter taste and are convenient for travel.
- Meets quality and purity standards of the International Aloe Science Council.
- No refrigeration required.
- Economical for daily use.
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About Aloe Vera
1. Why is it important to only use gel from the inner leaf? Aloe Vera is made from only the inner leaf gel without the rind, which contains a laxative called aloin. Many companies use the rind and later eliminate the aloin by using a charcoal filter which degrades the acemannan content of the Aloe.
2. What is acemannan? Acemannan, or poly acetyl mannose, is one of the most active ingredients in Aloe vera. Aloe Vera contains the highest quality, most bio-available, most immunomodulatory, and simply the most acemannan of any Aloe vera product available. Farming, harvesting, processing, and packaging all impact acemannan content and its bioavailability. Don’t take chances with inferior products.
3. What nutrients does Aloe Vera provide? Aloe Vera is a natural source of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and enzymes. Some of the main enzymes found in Aloe Vera include bradykinase, which supports healthy immune function, lipase to help digest fats, and amylase to help break down sugars and starches. 20 of the 22 required amino acids are found in Aloe vera gel, including leucine, lysine, tryptophan, threonin and isoleucine. Aloe vera gel also contains saponins, a filmy soapy substance that promotes cleansing.
Take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening with purified water. Each bottle contains a 30-day supply when used as directed.
Organic Inner Leaf Aloe
The Aloe Vera plant has many potent, soothing qualities. Ingested, Aloe Vera may be helpful for supporting the gastrointestinal system, digestive process, and normal blood sugar.
Organic Gum Acacia
Added as a flow agent, Global Healing Center revolutionized the supplement manufacturing industry by refusing to add toxic fillers, binders and excipients like magnesium stearate to our products. Dr. Group researched many substances and developed and tested all natural approaches and found organic acacia gum to be the most superior option.
Vegetable Capsules (cellulose)
Vegetable capsules are used instead of standard drug capsules that are composed of protein sourced from bovine, porcine, equine, and even fish.
Nu-FLOW® organic rice hulls
Organic rice hulls are a flow agent.
Global Healing Mission Story
"Everyone wants to feel good. Feeling energetic, positive, and physically well every day is one of the keys to a happy life. There isn’t a person on this planet who wants poor health. Yet many factors in the modern world cause a decline in vitality — particularly environmental toxins, poor diet, stress, and lifestyle.
The ultimate key to health lies at the heart of Dr. Group’s philosophy and the concept that led him to build Global Healing from the ground up — teach your body to heal itself."