Children's ENT-Pro from Biotics Research Corp.
(Save 10% - use coupon code: Biotics10)
Children’s ENT-Pro® is a pleasant-tasting strawberry-flavored proprietary probiotic lozenge that supplies newly isolated Lactobacillus delbrueckii LE and Lactobacillus rhamnosus LB3 strains, along with Lactobacillus plantarum LM, Bifidobacterium longum and Bifidobacterium bifidum, combined to support otolaryngeal health in children.
• Promotes the biological mechanisms that support otolaryngeal tissues and organs
• Adheres to oral cavity mucous coat
• Demonstrates high survivability under both acidic and alkaline environments
• Shows antagonist activity towards opportunistic microflora, including Candida strains
• Exhibits immuno-modulating effects
• Activates immunocompetent cells by CD25+, CD56+ antigens, NK cells, IFNs
• Stimulates production of B cell lymphocytes, IgA
• Demonstrate high clinical result with positive effect on the microbiocenosis of the upper air passages
• Possesses activating effect on a wide range of responders on tonsillar cells
• As a daily probiotic, take 1 lozenge per day.
• When needing extra immune support, take up to 6 lozenges per day.
• For best absorption, place under the tongue to dissolve. Hold in the oral cavity for about 60 seconds.
• Each Children’s ENT-Pro® lozenge contains a minimum of 2 billion microorganisms.
Probiotics are classically defined as a “preparation of, or a product containing viable, defined microorganisms in sufficient numbers, which alter the microbiota in a compartment of the host, and exert beneficial health effects in the host”.
Traditionally, probiotics are used to influence the microbial balance specifically in the gastrointestinal tract, which is host to billions of diverse and metabolically active organisms. These microorganisms have been found to influence metabolic function, inform the immune system, protect against pathogens, affect brain function and even steer genetic expression through epigenetic mechanisms.
Probiotics have played a key role in the competitive inhibition mechanism where the “good bacteria” outweigh the “bad bacteria,” and theoretically shift the microbial balance towards benefiting the host’s overall health. However, with acute infections, such as those afflicting the ear, nose and throat areas in children, antibiotics are often prescribed in order to address the pathogens. In some cases of persistent infection, surgery may even become necessary to avoid further complications such as hearing loss.
Otitis media (OM) is one of the most common diagnoses made by pediatricians. Other diagnoses affected by viral and bacterial pathogens within the otolaryngeal cavity include tonsillitis (inflammation of the pharyngeal tonsils), sinusitis, pharyngitis (sore throat), and inflammation of the adenoids.
In search of natural and potent ways to support otolaryngeal health, with no negative side effects, renown microbiologist Liubov Sichel, PhD, created the target-specific probiotic formulation, Children’s ENT-Pro®.
Target-specific probiotic formulations are designed to promote the biological mechanisms that support the health of specific tissues and organs. In this newer probiotic model, Children’s ENT-Pro® provides a specific probiotic formula integrating targeted support for sinus structures and surrounding tissues.
The strains selected for Children’s ENT-Pro® have been shown to adhere to the cells of the oral cavity and promote immune-modulating qualities.(1)